CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Hot Air Balloon Adventure

Last year my kindergarten students bought me a hot air balloon ride for my end of the year gift and today I finally got to use it. Going on a balloon ride has always been something on my bucket list and today I was able to cross it off. Let me start by saying THANK YOU to my class for giving me the opportunity to do such an amazing thing, I am so thankful for being given this opportunity to do this. For those of you who have never done this, I highly recommend going.... it is amazing the silence you experience as you float in a balloon 9,000 feet above ground. A little scary at first but worth every second.

Thank You again to my Kindergarten class of 2010-2011!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment