CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Get to Know Your Teacher

I would like to take this opportunity as your child's kindergarten teacher to tell you how very excited I am to have your child in my classroom this year. I know that your child is your "world" and a very important part of your life. For that reason, I appreciate your confidence and trust in me as their teacher throughout the year. If, at any time, you feel the need to visit with me about your child, please don't hesitate to contact me through our classroom voicemail system, through e-mail, or feel free to drop by our classroom before or after school. I want you to know that I value you as parents in the community; I could not do my job without you. You are always welcome in our classroom.

I welcome any suggestions for way's to improve your child's learning. In turn, I will feel free to offer suggestions and to be of assistance to you in their learning both at school and at home. I have always felt that teachers are the most powerful and significant people that we encounter in our lives. Teachers have the wonderful gift of power to sculpt children's minds and give them the knowledge they need to succeed. As your child's first teacher I feel that it is my responsibility to believe in and encourage your child to be the best that they can be.  My goal is to make your child's learning experience enjoyable, productive and fun! I know the time that we will be spending together will be special. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of my students and their families. This is an exciting time in your child's educational career and I am honored to be given the opportunity to help them develop their love for learning.

I am excited to be starting my seventh year as a Jefferson County teacher. Before I taught kindergarten I was a second grade teacher. I received my masters in reading and literacy in 2008 and obtained my ELL certification last year. I absolutely LOVE what I do! Teaching is my passion and I look forward to it for many years to come.

Best Wishes for a successful year!!
Ms. Kacey Heinrich

No comments:

Post a Comment